This is information for users who are using IntOp Fetch for the first time or need guidance in some of the basic tasks to get started.
- Log in using your username and password. Standard username and password is your credentials from Active Directory. This is most often the same you use to log in to your email, PC or intranet. Also, see FAQ "How do I log on?"
- If you are unable to login or open IntOp Fetch, you may have the wrong password, or may not have access. To request access, contact your organization's help desk. Also, see FAQ "Why can I not log in?"
- You will be presented with the Welcome Screen. Read the information there, it might be useful for you.
- Select a Filter Collection that is relevant to you on the top of the left column, just below the IntOp Fetch logo.
- Select any filter to get started. Source or File Type is often a good place to start to limit the number of files. You can search or click the different Filters, or use Fancy Search at the top to search for both text and Filters. The Welcome Screen will disappear, and a list of results will appear. The number of files is displayed in the top right-hand corner on the top bar.
- You will now see all the files you have access to from all the sources that IntOp Engine is connected to.
- From the set of Filters in the left column, start choosing how to limit your selection. Combining filters will limit the number of files, removing them will increase the number.