This is information for users who are using IntOp Fetch for the first time, or need guidance in some of the basic tasks to get started.
- Log in using your username and password. NOTE: You may not need to perform an active login if your organization has activated Single Sign-On. If you have access to Fetch, you will then be logged in automatically. Also, see FAQ "How do I log on?"
- If you are unable to login or open IntOp Fetch, you may have the wrong password, or may not have access. To request access, contact your organization's help desk. Also, see FAQ "Why can I not log in?"
- Select a Context that is relevant to you on the top of the left column, just below the IntOp Fetch logo
- You will now see all the files you have access to from all the sources that IntOp Engine is connected to.
- You may check which sources you have access to, and how many files in each source, by clicking the Source filter down-arrow. The number behind each source is the number of documents you have access to.
- From the set of filter menus below in the left column, start choosing how to limit your selection.
- For more help, tips and how-to's, please browse or search through this Knowledge Base.
- We hope you enjoy using IntOp Fetch!